Friday, February 16, 2007

4 weeks down. 3 to go. I can't believe how fast this semester is flying by! I have my first bio exam next week, so that should be interesting. I'll just have to get out of this room to study. I'm really hoping this semester will be the one that brings my GPA back up, and hopefully sometime I'll retake Pre-Calc.
So, you've all seen the Princess Diaries, right? Well, the other day I pulled a Princess Mia. No, I didn't get sick in front of my class while giving my speech. But, I was combing my hair and it got stuck on a snarl, and SNAP! Yep, I broke my comb. It was quite funny... who knew my hair was that bad? haha... but now I don't have a comb... lol.
Next weekend I will be traveling with my lovely friend Maria to Rochester to see their musical (plus, one of Clare's friends is coming up, good reason for me to leave!). And I was put on the probably list for Mississippi, so I can't back out now! Let's hope everything goes alright!
Also I may get to go to Jr. High Convo!! I went to that 2 years, and then I went to Sr. High Convo for 3 years in high school and I always had so much fun. There's a local church here that's looking for chaperones, and she said if I let her know by March 1st, there was a good probability that I would get to go for free! So that's another thing I'll have to be thinking about. She also said their church is looking for a new youth paster... which would be AMAZING, but I don't think I'm ready for that yet.
Well, I have to go finish Sociology. I'm leaning towards a sociology minor, so we'll have to see how this class goes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I always said its good to volunteer your time at church. When you get paid, they can criticize you to death!

But you? a chaperone? Weren't you one of those wild jr high kids not that long ago??? !

Oh I didn't know it was for convo with church up there. Guess I didn't think about it.

~mom

ps Go buy a comb! lol

Valerie said...

tee hee...the inmates now running the asylum?! muh-hahahahaha!!!

LOVE the new layout!!