Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I still really can't believe that this is the 5th week of the semester already. And I have a feeling it's going to go by super fast. This weekend I'm going home with my friend Maria to Rochester. The weekend after that I'm going home to get all the things I need for Mississippi. The week after that is midterms. Then, it's Spring Break :) Mississippi, here I come :D. I'm excited, but kinda nervous at the same time. It should be a lot of fun though.
Tonight I went out to eat with my friend Amy. Her parents got her a gift certificate to Grizzly's. All I can say is... YUM. Although whenever I eat out my tummy gets upset, guess I'm used to bland Whitney food! And, I had a Pepper Jack Chicken sandwich... so so good. So much for eating healthy... I'm worse than I was 1st semester! I don't think I'm going to lose another 30 lbs.!
Well... Bio Lab report time! I'm almost done, and I'm not procrastinating this time :)

Allison
P.S. Suggest some blogs for me to read? Did I ask this before? lol. Or, feel free to suggest my blog to people :P

1 comment:

Valerie said...

didja see the ones listed on my blog? they may not be what you're looking for, though. maybe you can check out Google and enter college blogs?