Sunday, February 11, 2007

So... I feel much better than I did last week. I don't know what was wrong with me, guess I was just a little bit down in the dumps.
I can't believe 3 weeks has gone by already. That means only 4 left until Spring Break! I still don't know about going to Mississippi, I don't have a whole lot of information about it yet. So if I don't hear anything in about a week, I don't know if I still want to go.
Well, I have a headache, so I think I'm going to go lay down to see if I can get rid of it...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought you had cabin fever.

~mom

Anonymous said...

Glad your spirits have lifted. Got to have a few down times to appreciate the up times. Our minister and her husband just got back from Biloxi MS - they stayed at the UMC there and helped build a house for a Hurricane Katrina victim. It was a very humbling experience for them and they said the people were so thankful. If it wasn't for church volunteers, they would be getting no help as the government still has things so botched up. So if the spirit moves you, it would be a great experience for you and a very special gift to others.