Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Allison got a Valentine from a boy!!!!



Ok fine. Everyone in our cube got a Valentine from a boy. But still. Makes me feel special anyways!

No mom, I didn't wear my sandals tonight. Good old tennies! We went to Tequila... an amazing Mexican restaurant that is very cheap! It was so much fun, but I always fill up on chips & salsa! And I guess it wasn't just us single ladies, it was a girls night out :)

Valarie, band is going amazingly well! We have a concert in about a month that I am really looking forward to! The music is really easy, and I didn't realize how much I missed it all!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Allison's got a boyyyyy-friennnnnd, Allison's got a boyyyyy-friennnnnnd...

:oD

goody! i'm glad you're having fun in band! and the Mexican food sounds oh so yummo!