Sunday, February 25, 2007

I wish my batteries wouldn't have died in my camera. The snow outside looks so pretty! I'd say we have about... 2 feet. And right now it's just showing these HUGE fluffy snowflakes... it looks awesome :)
I'm feeling better. Just up and down up and down... yeah, it sucks, but I'll hopefully get out of it soon. I think when I'm alone and I have time to think, that's when it's the worst, so I try to keep busy with my friends and such.
My weekened in Roch didn't work out so well because of the snow. We ended up coming back early yesterday morning while there was a lull in the storm. We made it safe and sound back to La X... and it really started blizzarding last night at around 8... I couldn't believe the people that still went out! I guess if you need to drink, you need to drink, but I was going to stay in and watch movies with my friends, thank you very much.
The whole reason we went to Roch was to see my friend Maria's friend Ellen perform in the pit for Beauty and the Beast. We did this as a musical last year, and I too was in pit (she plays the clarinet too!). I was so impressed by everything, they had an auditorium and a real pit, and they had violins in their pit... it was amazing. Makes me wish I had gone to a bigger school... but I liked the smallness of my high school. A lot of people can't believe when I tell them I graduated with 59... and that their class was bigger than my entire school, and their school is bigger than my entire town!
To compare the 2 productions... our costumes were way better than theirs. This Belle's dress didn't hold a candle to my friend Kayla's (who played Belle... made her own dress... picture the movie... yep, looks just like it.) But, our acting didn't hold a candle to theirs. Lumiere and Lefou were AMAZING and definitely made the play.
Hmm... Clare's phone keeps ringing. Betcha it's her boyfriend. Should I tell her? Nah. Maybe if I actually would have gotten to sleep in my own room last night, in my own bed, instead of on my friends' futon, I'd consider it. :) She'll find it eventually.

Well, that's enough of my long posts.


Oh. And since I haven't been in the greatest mood lately, Valerie said in her blog to post what you're thankful for.
~My family. Even though I don't realize it all the time, I don't know what I would do without all their help and support.
~My friends. I seriously don't think I could survive anything without them... especially when I need a futon to sleep on!
~College. Even though I hate it at times, I really am blessed to have this opportunity.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

that's right. listen to Auntie.

every time i read La X, i always get completely offended that you didn't tell me you were here @ LAX (LA International Airport)& i could show you the town.