Thursday, February 22, 2007

I'm just in that icky mood again. I really wish it would go away. I ended up skipping IV tonight because I needed to study for Sociology (I'm taking a break before my brain explodes). And I get a call from Miranda at about 6:50 telling me that there's a mandatory meeting for the Mississippi trip all the way across campus? I'm sorry, but I need to study. And why did Erin (the organizer) not try to contact me at all? I gave her my e-mail address and told her that was the best way to contact me, and nothing from her. I told Miranda that I wasn't going to go, if she could get the information for me, and if there's anything more I need to know, Erin can call me.
I think I'm just really homesick. I mean, it's been 5 weeks since I've been home. That's my longest time away from home ever. And yeah, I'm really looking forward to this weekend and next... hopefully they'll help me take my mind off things... I really hope I get out of this rut soon. Because I pretty much just yelled at Aaron for no reason whatsoever, and UGH.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey your little leave a reply thing is so cute.

Anyway...like you never yelled at Aaron for no reason before?

I suspected homesickness. See ya next weekend. Want me to start piling up the dishes for you now? So you have something to look forward too? hahaha!

love ya
mom

Valerie said...

oh yeah, like yelling at a brother is a new thing? :o)

i say you need a little Allison time...go get a pedicure or something to just spoil yourself a little...it really does do wonders!