Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Cancer: An amazing offer or deal will come your way today. Consider your options before you agree, but don't feel guilty about taking it.

So that was my horoscope for today, and I just saw it. And today, I got an e-mail from UW-La Crosse saying that my financial aid was ready for next year. And the one grant that I already received went up by $500. And I qualified for 2 more grants... I was so happy I almost cried. There is another loan that I qualified for, although I am considering not taking it, because it is $4000. But I figured it out... if my tuition stays the same and everything... I'll end up with an extra $880 in my pocket... including my scholarship. So I guess I will have to be considering my options.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

see?! it's always darkest before the dawn...or maybe it's that it's darkest when you're trying to find your way to the bathroom @ 3am.

whatever - that is faboo news!