Friday, June 22, 2007

I am sooo pumped. I get to hang out with Michelle this weekened! Tonight, we're going to make a Wal-Mart run, pretty much just to get out of our houses. And... look at the hair dye. Probably stand there for an hour or so and try to decide if we're brave enough. So we will see... and pictures if I do!
Then Sunday we're going to attempt to climb Castle Rock. Her boyfriend is coming to visit next week, and she wants to take him to it, so we're going to see if we can do it first! Then I get to meet him, and I have given her so much crap that she has a boyfriend and I haven't met him yet. And I guess she's trying to find a friend of his to set me up with... but she doesn't approve of some of them... haha. But yeah.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

red!red!red!red!red!
i wanna see picures!
have fun climbing, too...

Allison said...

How did you know I wanted red? LOL... have I mentioned it before?

But yes... I did it! We'll have to see how it looks in the morning.