Monday, June 18, 2007

I feel mucho better. After words of wisdom from my friends, and some amazing e-mails from Valerie... I've gotten over it. Moved on, if you will. And I am going to get him out of my head. Ok, maybe I need a bit more time. But it will happen.

Still no word on the job front. This is getting mighty frustrating. And this is why, unless I am GUARANTEED a job at Milprint next summer, I plan on staying in La Crosse. Maybe I'll be able to find a job I can keep until I graduate. Maybe even after I graduate. Heck, by next summer I might even have my mind made up, and I can take some summer courses and grauduate in 4 years. Sound good? I'd like to stay the class of '10... be nice to graduate with my friends. Although.. being a super senior would be pretty sweet!

Oh, and as of yesterday... one month and counting until the big 2-0!! Soo... whatcha gonna get me?!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

oh stop. all i did was blah, blah blah. i'm good at that.

hmmmm...i know WHAT you want for your birfdaze, but all the single guys i know are old enough to be your daddy. seriously. and aren't rich enough to be your sugar daddy.
sorry.