Friday, June 15, 2007

Thought I'd try this... I was tagged by Steff... see if I can get my mind off things (see previous post).


INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:

Melanie in Orygun
Queen of Drama
These Are the Days...
An Inside Look
College


Next, select five people to tag: (I'm going to tag because it's part of the instructions and I'm all about following the rules...sorry a fit of giggles over came me!...but if you don't want to do this it's okay.)

Hm yeah I don't think 5 people read this, so whoever wants to.

What were you doing 10 years ago? Hm. I would have been 9... about to be 10... so probably pretty damn excited to be in the double digits!

What were you doing 1 year ago? Just graduated from high school.. getting ready to move away to college. Working at the Good Sam and hanging out with my friends as much as possible before we all had to leave.

Five Snacks You Enjoy
Chips & Salsa
Mt. Dew
M&Ms
Popcorn
Sunchips

Five Songs That You Know All The Lyrics To
Face Down- Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Any song by Relient K
Any song by Hawk Nelson
Allison- Permanent Me
Before He Cheats- Carrie Underwood

Five Things You Would Do If You Were a Millionaire
Build a house.
Pay my tuition.
Travel anywhere but here.
Donate it. Yeah that's only 4.. I dunno anything else.

Five Bad Habits
Biting my nails.
Kinda lazy.
Holding grudges.
Yeah I don't know what else.
Oh. Mom would say my attitude.

Five Things You Like To Do
Read.
Facebook.
Myspace.
Hang out with friends.
Write... sometimes.
Anything to do with music.


Five Things You Would Never Wear Again
Stirrup pants.
My fat clothes.
Any of my prom dresses. Except my one from Senior Year.


Five Favorite Toys
Laptop
Cell Phone (when it stays charged and has minutes!)
TV
Car/Truck



Ok, so I wasn't very good at coming up with 5 things.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

i'm in!!

Steff said...

Hey at least you played along. Can't ask for more! :)