Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Valerie knows me all too well.


1. Elaborate on your avatar. Just a picture of myself that I took when I was bored... the more I look at it the more I don't like it.

2.What's your current relationship status? Single. And so not loving it. lol.

3. Ever have a near-death experience? I really don't think so...

4. What is the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now? "Girlfriend" by Avril Lavigne. I think it's an adorable song.

5. Name a celebrity you would marry? Matt Damon :D

6. Who will cut and paste this meme first? Mom?

7. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity? Nope. Although if I ever have a daughter, according to all my friends she's going to look like Hallie Eisenberg.

8. Do you wear a watch? What kind? I usually try to. It's just a cheap one from Wally World.

9. Do you have anything pierced? Just my ears.

10. Do you have any tattoos? I want one really bad... but I'm so dang indecisive.

11. Do you like pain? Does anyone?

12. Do you like to shop? Sometimes. I have to be in the mood...

13. The last thing you paid for with cash? Movie ticket... saw "Knocked Up" last night. Holy f-bomb, Batman. Think it could have done without some of that.

14. The last thing you paid for with credit card? Used my debit card at Wal-Mart last night.

15. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? Mommy.. telling her we missed the 6:50 show so we were going to pick up some college boys and go to the 9:30 show.

16. What is on your desktop background? Hawk Nelson.

17. What was the last movie you watched? Knocked Up.

18. What was the last book you read? Mindfulness by Helen Langer. Don't know what it had to do with my English class, but it wasn't bad. Also read A Whole New Mind by Daniel Pink.

4 comments:

Valerie said...

niiiice.
and i think this nose piercing has affected my brain. i heard Avril's "best damn thing you've ever seen" for the first time today and I LOVED IT!!!! how freaking old am i and i'm loving Avril Lavigne? sheesh.

now. if you married Matt, your kiddos will NOT look like Hallie. science has proven that celebrity genes overpower all our ordinary genes.

point 3: what will Mom say if you get some ink? how 'bout a cow? or a milk bottle? no?

Allison said...

Mom said that if I really wanted a tattoo, I would have gotten one by now. So she thinks I'm never going to get one... which is probably true, because I will never be able to make up my mind... lol.

Steff said...

I've never had a desire to get a tatoo, and I probably won't...I don't do things that hurt. That's why I'm a little nervous about having a baby! Anyway, was Knocked Up good? It is one of the summer movies I want to see.

Allison said...

It was very good. Although a part in it may make you nervous about having a baby! lol... but it was funny.